NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
30/06/11 04:45 PM
Re: Unethical or cruel?

Again I don't find the photo "shocking" at all. I find comments like that strange.

Maybe also I am less worried about upset people than others. Show it as it is and be upfront. If people, including even hunters, after explanation, find it shocking, then perhaps we need more, not less of natural history type displays.

Some hunters no doubt find the sight of blood on an animal distateful and shocking. Some forums, magazines, ban photos like that. I believe the SCI Show in the USA also bans that sort of thing. Funny that, is my opinion.

As the facebook page, surprisingly haven't got as many anti comments as expected, but some whom claim to be hunters, claiming they will "unfriend" the NE page as a result. Well boo hoo, I think a bit of purging of the ranks does an organisation or entity some good from time to time.

As for antis using it against us, ... big bloody deal. They already use anything against us. Perhaps if people understood where meat comes from, in full detail, they wouldn't be so shocked about stupid mundane things.

I asked for peoples comments, so have no problem with people expressing them.

I posted lots of photos of an elephant being butchered once, wonder if people felt similarly about that.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com