gryphon
(.450 member)
14/07/10 07:32 AM
Re: Woodleigh Hydro result

Yesterday I spent some time on the ph talking to John Marozzi the co inventor/designer of these bullets and straight from him I was told that Federal Cartridge Co in the US have been very impressed with the accuracy of them.

They did and are still doing extensive accuracy tests and were surprised by their results of the fantastic figures of .4 moa @ 200 yards..yes .2 @ 100 using them in .375 H+H calibre..well thats super impressive,yeah factory indoor conditions and all that with super rifles under factory conditions makes it easier but its more about the ability of the pill to remain true and they are indeed doing that.
Actually thats amazing accuracy and anyone that wants to dispute it can take it up with FCC
The mail is also that the 22 fast steppers are being tested as well and if they are released i will run them through my 220 Swift.
John is reloading another batch of 358 for me to use (hopefully)

The bottom line is that all I can say is that from my exp and yes i acknowledge its limited but I have been on the spot with real life kills that these Hydro`s have that "something" and they have the advantage of a hard solid working as a soft.

Matty how about a side wager that your "I dont/cant see what advantages they will have over modern conventional soft points - if anything they will have disadvantages. "

is upta haha.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com