KingBaboon
(.224 member)
13/02/03 01:36 AM
Re: anyone been hit by a snake

Express,

Latrodectus are ugly critters to my eyes, anything that has not straight fangs and is smaller than 10 cm legspan isn't a spider to me
Latrodectus tredecemguttatus (some consider it is Latrodectus mactans tredecemguttatus , i.e. a subspecies of the lethal american black widow Latrodectus mactans ) can be found as well in some parts of southern France, and in Corsica if I remember well.

Unfortunately I don't have spiders anymore, sold the remains yesterday : I am leaving my current job, and am about to start my own business. I have to move 700 kms away from the place where I am at the moment, and will have to stay for a few months at my mother's place, just the time for me to put my business on wheels and then look for a new house/flat. Problem is that Mama won't tolerate in her place anything else than my pueblan milksnake and my cornsnake. So I had to get rid of all the rest . No worries, I was gradually losing my interest in tarantulas, but I also had to sell my beautiful mangrove and that pisses me off!
I think I will start again soon, but snakes only, I am currently in love with Elaphe taeniura (always wanted a pair of these huge beautiful peaceful colubrids) and Cerastes cerastes , a bit nastier but so cool-looking and so interesting

Contact Us NitroExpress.com