Sarg
(.400 member)
13/12/09 04:36 PM
Re: CAMEL SHOOT IS ON

I used to work for a portable Buff shooting works , we set up a Freezeing works with Semi Trailers , the last one or two would get hauled out full of meat , this was human consumption & next to it was a Pet food chain for condemed Buff that had been on the trailers too long , we shot them in 4 to 6 loads & on to the trailers then hauled them in to the works .

The next works was a built works , Point Stuart as I remember , they did round up's with planes I think , and had scrim wings then into steel yards .

Some culls use man made water dams , wait till a heap of goats / Camels now , then fly in and bomb them up !

I think this would work also for a large chunk of Camels too , then have a portable works move with the water trucks .

Not for all of them but a fair few , Camels are a large heap of meat & bone .
The skin is very different from most & would make a good leather I would think ?

One of my freinds owns one of the Helicopter companies that does this work .

Fuel for the machines is one of the problems as it needs to be carted by road to be close enough to do the work , if you have worked with air craft of any type you will know how important the fuel supply is LoL !

Contact Us NitroExpress.com