Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: The Hon. Robert BORSAK, MLC

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Organisations & Associations >> Shooters & Fishers Party

Pages: 1
NitroXAdministrator
.700 member

Reged: 25/12/02
Loc: Barossa Valley, South Australi...
The Hon. Robert BORSAK, MLC
      #167521 - 10/09/10 04:01 PM

NSW Parliament Web page for Rob

The Hon. Robert BORSAK, MLC

Member of the Legislative Council
Member of the Shooters and Fishers Party
Term of service expires 55th Parliament (6 March 2015)

Biography

Political Party Activity - Chairman, Shooters and Fishers Party (previously Shooters Party), 1995 – 1999 and 2006 to present. Member of the State Committee of Shooters and Fishers Party, 1992 to present. Previous Parliamentary seats contested: 2003 Legislative Council; 2007 Legislative Council; 2010 Senate.

Community Activity - Life member, Australian Hunters International since 1981. Life member, Safari Club International. Member, Sporting Shooters Association (NSW) Sydney Branch since 1974. Member, NSW Deer Stalkers Association Inc. since 1978. Member, Australian Deer Association since 1982. Honorary Auditor, 1st Burwood Scout Group. Queens Scout Award. Justice of the Peace.

Personal - Born in 1953. A resident of the inner western suburbs of Sydney for the last 47 years and currently residing at Ashfield. Married, with three children and grandfather of two.

Qualifications, Occupations and Interests - Bachelor of Business UTS (major in Accounting). Fellow CPA Australia. Public Practice Certificate – CPA Australia. Registered Tax Agent. Current Company Director/Shareholder or Consultant for: various (snipped) Interests include: hunting, shooting, fishing, photography, rugby union, politics and media.

A big congratulations to Rob, being sworn in today.

--------------------
John aka NitroX

Govt get out of our lives NOW!
"I love the smell of cordite in the morning."
"A Sharp spear needs no polish"

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
CHAPUISARMES
.416 member

Reged: 16/01/08
Loc: DUBBO, NSW, AUSTRALIA
Re: The Hon. Robert BORSAK, MLC [Re: NitroX]
      #167528 - 10/09/10 07:50 PM

I think that the late Roy Smith would be happy to have Mr Robert Borsak take over the reigns and continue the wonderful work already done and or started by Roy Smith on behalf of the shooters of N.S.W.

Just think how much more could have been achieved if they were both working together instead of Robert replacing Roy.

My concern is that the majority of shooters and firearm owners of this state will not do wake up and vote accordingly until it is to late as was evidenced in the recent Federal election.

In closing and as John has stated, a big congratulations to Rob.

Jeff Gray

Paul
.400 member

Reged: 28/08/07
Loc: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Re: The Hon. Robert BORSAK, MLC [Re: CHAPUISARMES]
      #167536 - 10/09/10 09:43 PM

Congratulations Robert,
It's good to have a man of your prominence get up. Wish you were in the Federal lower house to stir the possum

- Paul

Edited by Paul (10/09/10 09:46 PM)

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 3469

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com