Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: Original Oberndorf Sporting Rifles - limited reprint

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Shooting & Reloading - Mausers, Big Bores and others >> Mauser Discussion Forum

Pages: 1
Yochanan
.375 member

Reged: 26/01/03
Loc: Volksdiktatur Schweden
Original Oberndorf Sporting Rifles - limited reprint
      #248206 - 30/05/14 11:34 PM

Gentlemen,
I decided to buy another set just in case and wanted to spread the fantastic news..... I have no commercial interest in this and am not affiliated with the company in any way. Collector Grade publications has decided to make a limited reprint. If you are a "Mausernut" and don't have this book, buy while you still can.

Copied from the website: MAUSER: Original Oberndorf Sporting Rifles by Jon Speed, Walter Schmid, and Reiner Herrmann $129.95 list Deluxe Limited Edition, 2014 508 pages, 983 illustrations, 111 in full colour This is a limited quantity, exact reprint of the original 1997 First Edition of this unique title, which has been out of print for several years, with copies being offered recently on the Internet at wildly inflated prices. This remarkable book first breaks new ground with never before published photos and historical data in the late Walter Schmid's seven chapter history of Mauser Werke, from the inception of the Royal Württemberg Rifle Factory in 1811, and then offers the most exhaustive study ever produced of the design origins and manufacturing history of the Original Oberndorf Mauser sporter, a rifle manufactured in four action lengths and in a vast number of calibres and variations. Includes: many magnificent Mauser sporters made up by the finest armsmakers in England, America, and Germany, using 98 actions supplied by Mauser; an illustrated compendium of German, British and American sporting and Magnum cartridges, giving dimensions and ballistics; plus a comprehensive Serial Number/Production Date/Model/Calibre listing of Oberndorf Mauser sporters from 1898 to

http://www.collectorgrade.com/bookshelf10.html

--------------------
© "I have never been able to appreciate 'shock' as applied to killing big game. It seems to me that you cannot kill an elephant weighing six tons by ´shock´unless you advocate the use of a field gun." - W.D.M. Bell: Wanderings of an Elephant Hunter.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
GeezerD
.224 member

Reged: 14/02/13
Loc: Michigan , U.S.A.
Re: Original Oberndorf Sporting Rifles - limited reprint [Re: Yochanan]
      #249829 - 02/07/14 09:52 AM

If anyone is interested, I just put an original copy in the classifieds. ----------- GeezerD

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 20 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  NitroX 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 1775

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com