Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: French movie "L'Ecole Buissonniere"

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Hunting >> Hunting in Europe

Pages: 1
NitroXAdministrator
.700 member

Reged: 25/12/02
Loc: Barossa Valley, South Australi...
French movie "L'Ecole Buissonniere"
      #306547 - 17/10/17 07:40 PM

I would like to see this film "L'Ecole Buissonniere", hopefully it has subtitles. Visited the forest of La Sologne in 1988 at Christmas time/New Years. Boar, red deer, fallow deer, roe, hares, ducks. Still have some decorative plates from the visit featuring red stag hunting with hound and horse. This forest was near or in the Loire Valley.

The La Sologne forest in France is a lovely part of the country. A movie in French highlighting nature and the wildlife of the area.

https://www.facebook.com/chasse.et.chasseurs/videos/1674347772598923/

J'aime la chasse
11 October at 04:30 ·

The movie "L' school" comes out tomorrow on the screens. It highlights nature and animals in the heart of the sologne.
We invite you to share this publication as much as possible and of course to go to the movie

--------------------
John aka NitroX

Govt get out of our lives NOW!
"I love the smell of cordite in the morning."
"A Sharp spear needs no polish"

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
NitroXAdministrator
.700 member

Re: French movie "L'Ecole Buissonniere" [Re: NitroX]
      #306548 - 17/10/17 07:49 PM

http://www.allocine.fr/film/fichefilm_gen_cfilm=238139.html

Synopsis et détails
Paris 1930. Paul n’a toujours eu qu’un seul et même horizon : les hauts murs de l’orphelinat, sévère bâtisse de la banlieue ouvrière parisienne. Confié à une joyeuse dame de la campagne, Célestine et à son mari, Borel, le garde-chasse un peu raide d’un vaste domaine en Sologne, l’enfant des villes, récalcitrant et buté, arrive dans un monde mystérieux et inquiétant, celui d’une région souveraine et sauvage.
L’immense forêt, les étangs embrumés, les landes et les champs, tout ici appartient au Comte de la Fresnaye, un veuf taciturne qui vit solitaire dans son manoir. Le Comte tolère les braconniers sur le domaine mais Borel les traque sans relâche et s’acharne sur le plus rusé et insaisissable d’entre eux, Totoche. Au cœur de la féérique Sologne, aux côtés du braconnier, grand amoureux de la nature, Paul va faire l’apprentissage de la vie mais aussi celui de la forêt et de ses secrets. Un secret encore plus lourd pèse sur le domaine, car Paul n’est pas venu là par hasard…

https://translate.google.com/translate?s...&edit-text=

Synopsis & Details
Paris 1930. Paul has always had only one horizon: the high walls of the orphanage, a severe building in the Parisian suburbs. Entrusted to a cheerful lady of the country, Célestine and her husband, Borel, the rather stiff game-keeper of a vast domain in Sologne, the child of the cities, recalcitrant and stubborn, arrives in a mysterious and disturbing world, that of a sovereign and savage region.
The immense forest, the misty ponds, the moors and the fields, all belong here to the Comte de la Fresnaye, a taciturn widower who lives alone in his manor. The Count tolerates the poachers on the estate but Borel pursues them relentlessly and tries on the most cunning and elusive of them, Totoche. At the heart of the Sologne fairytale, alongside the poacher, a great lover of nature, Paul will learn life, but also the forest and its secrets. A still heavier secret hangs over the estate, for Paul did not come there by chance ...

--------------------
John aka NitroX

NitroXAdministrator
.700 member

Re: French movie "L'Ecole Buissonniere" [Re: NitroX]
      #306549 - 17/10/17 07:52 PM

Scenes of fishing, hunting, wild boar, red stag, hound and horse hunting in the La Sologne forest of the Loire in France.

http://www.allocine.fr/video/player_gen_cmedia=19572880&cfilm=238139.html

--------------------
John aka NitroX

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 8 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 1979

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com