Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: 12 gauge rifled barrels for sale

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Double Rifles, Single Shots & Combinations >> Building Double Rifles & Gunsmithing

Birdhunter50
.375 member

Reged: 03/06/07
Loc: Iowa,U.S.A.
12 gauge rifled barrels for sale
      31/01/16 12:45 AM

Gentlemen,
I still have a few 12 gauge rifled barrels for sale. They measure 24 inches long now and by the time you cut off 1/4 inch of the rear to get rid of the extractor notch, you will have a barrel that is 23 3/4 " long. The notches could also be filled by TIG welding in some mild steel and you would have full 24 inch barrels. These are new barrel take offs and a plenty big enough to sleeve into a 12 gauge monoblocks, even if you open them up enough to remove the 12 gauge rim cut.
The price is $125.00 each for single barrels and $200.00 per pair plus shipping to your location in the lower 48 states. If you live in Hawaii or Alaska, we can still send them but it will cost more to get them to you. If you ever wanted to build a poor man's Paradox gun, these barrels would be excellent candidates for reaming out most of the rifling and just leaving the last three or four inches. The rifling is fairly shallow in them so I don't think it would effect the shot charges too much, they are 1 in 35 twist and were made to shoot slugs.
If you have any interest in one or two of these, please send me a P.M. Thanks,Bob H.

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* 12 gauge rifled barrels for sale Birdhunter50 31/01/16 12:45 AM

Extra information
0 registered and 7 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  CptCurl 

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 577

Rate this thread

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com