Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: For Sale: Double barreled rifled slug gun parts

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Shopping.NitroExpress.com >> Classifieds & Collecting

Birdhunter50
.375 member

Reged: 03/06/07
Loc: Iowa,U.S.A.
For Sale: Double barreled rifled slug gun parts
      12/08/13 12:48 AM

Here is your chance to get started on building your own rifled double barreled slug gun and get it ready in time for the upcoming hunting seasons. These guns work great for deer hunting in some restricted weapon areas and are deadly on deer and hogs, not to mention things that snap and bite.

I have 12 gauge rifled tubes made by E.R.Shaw that are new take off barrels that are for sale at $200.00 per pair. I will throw in a machined top rib to match them, sent with these barrels for $100.00 more, or $300.00 for the barrels and top rib.
I also have brand new Verney Carron 20 gauge rifled barrels that I will do the same deal on for just $100.00 more, or $400.00 for two new twenty gauge rifled barrels plus a new machined top rib to go with them. Both types of barrels are first class, NEW, and unfired barrels. The 12 gauge barrels will make up a monoblocked gun with barrels that are almost 24 inches long. The Verney Carron barrels are unturned bull blanks and are 30 inches long! These would also make a great bolt action 20 gauge slug rifle. These package deals will go a long way towards getting you started on your new slug gun project. See my previous postings for pictures and further details. Bob H.

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* For Sale: Double barreled rifled slug gun parts Birdhunter50 12/08/13 12:48 AM

Extra information
0 registered and 5 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  NitroX 

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 605

Rate this thread

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com