Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: Two bpe doubles for sale

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Shopping.NitroExpress.com >> Classifieds & Collecting

calpappas
.275 member

Reged: 15/10/09
Loc: Alaska, USA
Two bpe doubles for sale
      09/01/18 04:21 PM

Two nice BPE double rifles for sale

Gents:
Here are two doubles I have for sale. The .450 has been posted prior but the .500 has not been seen in the US. The details are:

.450 3 1/4" Reilly bpe (lower 3 photos). Jones under lever, exposed hammer double. 28" barrels, weight is 8 pounds. Comes with a box of brass and a box of bullets to get you started. 50 grains of IMR 4198 and lead or Hornady 350 grains soft nose bullets produce mild recoil and would make a perfect rifle for white tail, black bear, or pig. Plains game in Africa would be great fun, too. This is a best quality double with beautiful period engraving. Bores are excellent, tight on the face. Will shoot 2-2.5" at 50 yards all day long. Price is $7000.

.500 3" Ingram (of Scotland) bpe (top 3 photos). Jones under lever and exposed hammers, 28" barrels. Weight is about 9 pounds, excellent bores and a piece of wood that would be at home on the finest Holland Royal. Nicely engraved. Comes with a box of brass and a handful of 440-grain lead bullets to get you started. 55 grains of IMR 4198 will shoot as accurately as the .450 above. Tight on the face. A great rifle for medium game and an eland or cape/water buffalo would make a great target for this fine double. Price is $8000.

To entice you a bit further, I have an inventory of vintage double cases. None are original to these two rifles but I can perhaps find something to work and we can negotiate a bit if I have something you like. As always, my rifles can be bought over time with the only stipulations the rifle(s) remain with me until paid for and they are considered sold during the lay-a-way period.

Email me at <pappas@mtaonline.net> with any questions or requests for additional photos.
Cheers,

--------------------

Cal Pappas, Willow, Alaska
Cal's Log
CalPappas.com

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Two bpe doubles for sale calpappas 09/01/18 04:21 PM
. * * Re: Two bpe doubles for sale Joshua   10/01/18 04:09 PM

Extra information
1 registered and 7 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  NitroX 

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 1088

Rate this thread

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com