Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: Brno Model 5 For Sale

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Shopping.NitroExpress.com >> Classifieds & Collecting

TexasJohn
.300 member

Reged: 06/04/10
Loc: Texas
Brno Model 5 For Sale
      26/02/17 12:13 PM

This is a 1968 Brno Model 5. Overall it is in excellent condition. I have not fired it, but I have function tested it. I will describe it as accurately as possible and post pictures. I think this rifle was imported; however, I have not found any import marks on it. I think it came from a country which requires the bolt to be stored separately from the rifle. I say this because the rifle appears to have its original blue in 95% condition with just a little thinning on the sharp edges near the muzzle. The bolt has some small pits from corrosion on the body (see photos) and I think the bolt handle has been re-blued. These are almost completely hidden with the bolt in the rifle. Bottom metal is close to 100%. Screws are all excellent. The wood is in 90+ % with only a few small handling marks and a small scuff near the bolt handle. It has the 12 groove barrel. I do not know if it has ever been fired. The extractor is very sharp and if you withdraw a case slowly, it will ride past the ejector. If you work the bolt sharply (normal) it will eject the case fine. Come with one nice Model 1 style magazine that looks original to the rifle and the front sight hood is also intact. Your FFL needs to accept from a private individual. Ask any questions or request specific pictures as needed. I have four Model 5s at this time and need to make room for some items coming in soon.

Asking $750 + $35 Shipping - I left this out of the first post. Sorry.

Thanks.

Edited by TexasJohn (26/02/17 11:15 PM)

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Brno Model 5 For Sale TexasJohn 26/02/17 12:13 PM
. * * Re: Brno Model 5 For Sale DarylS   26/02/17 01:03 PM
. * * Re: Brno Model 5 For Sale thirdbite   26/02/17 02:42 PM

Extra information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  NitroX 

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 1123

Rate this thread

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com