Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: Toy Bambi Fawn

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Shooting & Reloading - Mausers, Big Bores and others >> Bowhunting + Bows, Spears & Knives

Pages: 1
blackbearhunter
.333 member

Reged: 15/06/04
Loc: swamp
Toy Bambi Fawn
      #19524 - 29/09/04 05:41 AM

Went bowhunting today and jumped a little bambi fawn with spots all over in a thicket.Got a real good look at it and was amazed to see such a small deer this time of year.it probley didnt weigh 20#.I have never seen a deer that small in bowseason?Is this normal and will the little fellow make it going into the winter late born?For yearlings I would have thought the spots would be gone by now or it would have been a little bigger?It looked like a toy..... I thought it was a fox at first till i saw it better.... Fawns have great camo!

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
IronBuck
.300 member

Reged: 11/01/03
Loc: Pittsburgh PA, USA
Re: Toy Bambi Fawn [Re: blackbearhunter]
      #19525 - 29/09/04 05:53 AM

Most definitely a late born fawn. Not real common but it happens. That little one will have a tough time making it through the winter (if winters down your way are that bad )

blackbearhunter
.333 member

Reged: 15/06/04
Loc: swamp
Re: Toy Bambi Fawn [Re: IronBuck]
      #19526 - 29/09/04 08:13 AM

Because of all the hurricanes this year in fla.,all the old timers in the area are predicting a very hard winter this year,the good news for that little guy is there are numerous big greenfood plots in the area.i never saw its nanny but figured it was nearby-i hope...I wont hunt there again this year..if i do big bucks only

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 1301

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com