Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: The Country Gentleman Gunstock fitting

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Shooting & Reloading - Mausers, Big Bores and others >> Shotguns

Pages: 1
foxfire
.375 member

Reged: 25/11/04
Loc: Long Island N.Y.,
The Country Gentleman Gunstock fitting
      #110167 - 21/07/08 11:39 PM

I went down to Alexandria Va.to spend a weekend with friends shooting some trap, skeet and sporting clays.

Before we got started we went to see Aaron The Country Gentleman. He was at a tournament in Fredricksburg.
We gave him my wife's Beretta 391, my Browning Citori and my new Beretta 684 Gold E Trap gun. The two of us were there for a while as he fitted our guns to us. We left him at around 3:00pm. We came back at 8:00am the next day to find all three guns finished.

He put adjustable recoil pads on all three guns and cut an adjustable comb into the Browning. We stayed there for another hour while he adjusted everything for us.

What a fantastic job. My wife hit the first 8 clays in trap and proceeded to have a great day. This was basically what we went there for. Both of my guns were fantastic. I can smoke them now better than ever before.
If you ever run into him at a gun show look him up and watch what he can do for you.

--------------------
No good deed goes unpunished

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 4 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  NitroX 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 1510

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com