Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: Memberships are manually approved and vetted

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

General >> Announcements

NitroXAdministrator
.700 member

Reged: 25/12/02
Loc: Barossa Valley, South Australi...
Memberships are manually approved and vetted
      02/02/17 02:08 AM

Prospective new members.

Note all memberships are manually vetted and approved.

To keep the forums as free from spammers and trolls as possible.

So sending an email 3 hours after trying to join might just require some patience. I try to do these each day and at least once a week. MikeH another admin is very good and approves most of them very regularly or deletes suspect ones (eg location does not match IP address location). MikeH should be thanked for the many hours this takes in a year.

Also if you do not receive a verfication email check any spam or junk email folders on your email software. The verifications emails are s/w generated and form emails and might be mistaken as spam emails. If you have strict spam controls, the email might be deleted per your own settings.

I am also notriously bad and lack time for answering emails "I can't get in or join." Often when I do receive these and get to them, usually less than once a month, sometimes much longer, many people have successfully joined anyway.

Putting relevant info in the BIO is essential. Why you want to be part of the NE forums. Your interests etc. Simple and easy. Sorts out the spammers easily. And smartarses.

To get a new password on the login page is a facility to have your password sent to your registered email address. A valid email address is a requirement of membership and continuing as a member.

Make sure any email used can accept these sorts of form s/w emails at least for a period when joining.

We love new good interactive members who join in discussions. It is simple and easy and FREE to join, so jump in head first.

John - NitroX

--------------------
John aka NitroX

Govt get out of our lives NOW!
"I love the smell of cordite in the morning."
"A Sharp spear needs no polish"

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Memberships are manually approved and vetted NitroXAdministrator 02/02/17 02:08 AM
. * * Re: Memberships are manually approved and vetted mikeh416Rigby   09/02/17 07:06 PM

Extra information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  NitroX, CptCurl 

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 3330

Rate this thread

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com