Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: Botswana Elephants

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Hunting >> Hunting in Africa & hunting dangerous game

shakari
.400 member

Reged: 09/02/03
Loc: South Africa
Botswana Elephants
      12/12/04 04:31 AM

Folks,

As many of you will know, Botswana Elephant hunting is expensive, but despite this the high quality of the trophies and hunt, combined with the very limited quota for Botswana Elephant hunting generally means the hunts sell out 2 or even 3 years in advance.

The Botswana Government has unexpectedly increased our quota by a further 4 Elephants for 2005, which means we have 4 extra Elephant hunts for next season. I've already sold one of these and am holding one back for a while for a past client, friend and forum member in case he wants it.......but this means I still have 2 left.......the especial good news for these hunts,is that the trophy fee is fixed at US$5000 per Elephant whatever the trophy size.

Botswana Elephant trophy fees are usually priced according to weight and a big tusker usually has a price of US$19000. (so it's a big difference).

These hunts will sell out very quickly, but if anyone is interested please contact me by e-mail for full details.....the hunts will have to take place between July & September 2005.

As a matter of interest, they also issued a quota for 1 Lion per concession for next year.........but that's already sold.

--------------------
Steve "Shakari" Robinson
Kuduland Safaris (Africa) Ltd
info@kuduland.com
www.kuduland.com

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Botswana Elephants shakari 12/12/04 04:31 AM
. * * Re: Botswana Elephants NitroXAdministrator   12/12/04 04:42 AM

Extra information
0 registered and 49 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 1203

Rate this thread

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com