Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: Travel with Rifles transiting through Ethiopia to Windhoek

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Hunting >> Hunting in Africa & hunting dangerous game

Postman
.375 member

Reged: 25/09/13
Loc: Canada
Travel with Rifles transiting through Ethiopia to Windhoek
      29/03/19 12:47 AM

Will be travelling to Namibia and my flight choices are Air Canada to transit through Frankfurt then Johannesburg to Windhoek or, Ethiopia Airlines from Toronto to Windhoek, Namibia transiting through Addis Ababa.......

So, the Ethiopian Airlines flights are much more direct but I have no idea as to what hassles might be encountered in Ethiopia transiting through with firearms.........

Has anyone recently experienced travel on Ethiopia Airlines through Addis Ababa? Was it smooth or was it plagued with hassles? Were there any special permits required?

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Travel with Rifles transiting through Ethiopia to Windhoek Postman 29/03/19 12:47 AM
. * * Re: Travel with Rifles transiting through Ethiopia to Windhoek AdamTayler   20/04/19 11:15 AM
. * * Re: Travel with Rifles transiting through Ethiopia to Windhoek NitroXAdministrator   29/03/19 02:00 AM
. * * Re: Travel with Rifles transiting through Ethiopia to Windhoek Ripp   29/03/19 02:41 AM
. * * Re: Travel with Rifles transiting through Ethiopia to Windhoek Postman   29/03/19 10:44 PM
. * * Re: Travel with Rifles transiting through Ethiopia to Windhoek Rule303   30/03/19 06:34 PM

Extra information
0 registered and 19 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 2265

Rate this thread

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com