Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: .32 Winchester Spl. & cast bullet loads.

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Shooting & Reloading - Mausers, Big Bores and others >> Rifles

DarylS
.700 member

Reged: 10/08/05
Loc: Beautiful British Columbia, Ca...
.32 Winchester Spl. & cast bullet loads.
      14/12/06 05:39 AM

: Some years ago, I came to possess a pristine M94 in .32 Spl. It was built in 1950 and purchased in '51. This rifle retains about 99% finish. The 'old' 94's are beautiful actions, not appreciated unless 'worked' in comparrison to the new, cast part ones. The stamped post '64's don't even enter the equation. At one time I attempted to sel this rile for $250.00, without a buyer. I've decided to keep it as-is, or re-barrel to a larger calibre.
: Question - does any one here load for one? I am interested mainly in cast bullet loads for plinking or perhaps hunting.
: What moulds do you use? What loads?
: I was hoping to find a 150 to 160gr. mould to no avail, and since I'm on a disability pension, buying NEI or other custom moulds is fairly out of the question - maybe 1 is possible. Take the US price and multiply by 1.5 and that's the price here.
: Flat nose is preferred, to be able to use the magazine, but I've been known to load single shot or 2 (1 up the spout and 1 in the mag) if necessary.
; Any help or data is appreciated.
; I have considered re-barreling to something more worthwhile, like .38/55 or a .35 cal.
: Thanks

--------------------
Daryl

"a gun without hammers is like a Spaniel without ears" King George V

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* .32 Winchester Spl. & cast bullet loads. DarylS 14/12/06 05:39 AM
. * * Re: .32 Winchester Spl. & cast bullet loads. Double_Trouble   14/12/06 06:16 AM
. * * Re: .32 Winchester Spl. & cast bullet loads. DarylS   15/12/06 03:52 AM
. * * Re: .32 Winchester Spl. & cast bullet loads. Double_Trouble   16/12/06 01:20 AM

Extra information
0 registered and 25 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 1641

Rate this thread

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com