Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: Looking for a fishing trip partner.

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Hunting >> Fishing

Pages: 1
mikeh416Rigby
.450 member

Reged: 24/02/03
Loc: The beautiful Oley Valley, PA....
Looking for a fishing trip partner.
      #198786 - 06/01/12 09:30 AM

I'm looking for a fly-in fishing trip partner for a trip I have booked for this coming July 7 - July 14. This trip is for trophy size (41" and larger)Northern Pike, and also Walleye Pike. The fishing will take place in Northern Manitoba, Canada, about 500 air miles north of Winnipeg. A friend who was scheduled to accompany me had to back out due to personal reasons. This is one of the finest fishing lodges in Northern Canada when it comes to trophy size fish. Several fishing shows have been filmed here. It is a full service lodge, and includes heated cabins with all bedding and flush toilets and hot showers. Meals are also included, as are boats, motors, fuel, and guide service. Here's the link to their website for more information: www.dunlopfishing.com . The only extra costs are air fare to Thompson, Manitoba, one night hotel stay, fishing license and alcohol. The price includes the charter flight from Thompson to the lodge.Please PM me if you have any questions. Thanks.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
mikeh416Rigby
.450 member

Reged: 24/02/03
Loc: The beautiful Oley Valley, PA....
Re: Looking for a fishing trip partner. [Re: mikeh416Rigby]
      #199459 - 15/01/12 03:48 AM

I cancelled the trip. The camp owner is starting his rounds of the sports shows, and I didn't want him to loose a chance to fill the opening.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 34 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  NitroX 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 1365

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com