Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: How many African countries DO NOT allow sport hunting?

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Double Rifles, Single Shots & Combinations >> Double Rifles

carpediem4570
.300 member

Reged: 28/06/08
Loc: Alberta, Canada
How many African countries DO NOT allow sport hunting?
      24/02/11 02:53 PM

Good Day to All:

I got into a conversation with a friend of mine the other day about sport hunting, (allowing foreigners to hunt game for a fee), and the rate of poaching and animal herd decimation in a country.

Does anyone know which countries in Africa allow sport hunting and how is the animal population in relation to the countries that are closed to sport hunting? And, do the countries that have closed sport hunting have a higher incidence of poaching and a consequent decimation of the game herds?

I suggested that a country that allows sport hunting will manage the game because the government realizes the tourist dollars connected to the sport.

Suggestions, comments and criticisms always welcome

Kindest regards,

Carpediem
Madly off in all directions

--------------------
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways-Chrdonnay in one hand-Chocolate in the other-body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WHOO-HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!"

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* How many African countries DO NOT allow sport hunting? carpediem4570 24/02/11 02:53 PM
. * * Re: How many African countries DO NOT allow sport hunting? ozhunter   24/02/11 05:20 PM
. * * Re: How many African countries DO NOT allow sport hunting? NitroXAdministrator   28/02/11 04:41 PM
. * * Re: How many African countries DO NOT allow sport hunting? Matt_Graham   01/03/11 10:35 PM
. * * Re: How many African countries DO NOT allow sport hunting? Ben   02/03/11 06:54 AM
. * * Re: How many African countries DO NOT allow sport hunting? lancaster   25/02/11 05:05 AM
. * * Re: How many African countries DO NOT allow sport hunting? grandveneur   25/02/11 04:10 PM
. * * Re: How many African countries DO NOT allow sport hunting? kamilaroi   25/02/11 05:17 PM
. * * Re: How many African countries DO NOT allow sport hunting? Powdersmoke   24/02/11 09:52 PM
. * * Re: How many African countries DO NOT allow sport hunting? 9.3x57   25/02/11 01:23 AM
. * * Re: How many African countries DO NOT allow sport hunting? Powdersmoke   25/02/11 02:44 AM

Extra information
0 registered and 64 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  CptCurl 

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 3980

Rate this thread

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com