Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: www.ttproctor.com - Rifle Maker - My Visit To England

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Double Rifles, Single Shots & Combinations >> Double Rifles

BigFiveJack
.333 member

Reged: 25/12/05
Loc: Half hour North of Tampa Bay F...
www.ttproctor.com - Rifle Maker - My Visit To England
      07/06/07 01:37 AM

I have just returned from England on Monday the 4th of June, venturing there

specifically to visit with R.M. Trevor Thomas Proctor - www.ttproctor.com - and was

I EVER SATISFIED!!! The conclusion that I have drawn is that any one, at any

price level, who wants a DOUBLE RIFLE is terribly shorting themselves if they do

NOT strongly factor in this maker. They are the best in the world period. As a

one man operator with 31 years to his credit making rifles, each newly finished

piece seems to surpass the one before it. He is driven to continue this way as

owners of his rifles are his number one advertising method. Not too long ago he

built a .375 H&H RIMLESS/BELTED Mag for himself, obviously completely confident

that IT would eject as consistantly as a flanged cartridge, which it does. I shot it,

it's simply PERFECT, that's all, perfect! Well as it was near completion, a man came

in and just would not take NO for an answer, insisting on buying the jem. Trevor was

"forced" to sell, again leaving himself with no D/R. This rifle now has been used

to take a male lion and bull elephant, etc. You know, when you're a 150 year old

company, you've customers from the royal family of England and you build very fine

guns and rifles you might just NOT feel that each and every subsequent rifle that

your firm produces needs to surpass the gun or rifle before. The multiple

workers who actually built the rifle don't have their own name engraved in the

banner on the side of the action body, nor are they financially invested in

the firm. Trevor Proctor is just the opposite of that. It's ALL about beating his

own last performance, his name IS the one you read on the action, he ALONE will

build you the best rifle that you can get on this Earth. He's had all good press

over the decades, and there have been royals from other nations that have chosen

him to be the maker of THEIR rifles. Any person would have the possession of a life

time if they can manage to acquire one. DR's start at twenty thousand pounds,

today that's quite near forty thousand U.S. dollars. But rest assured, as the

years go by you'll see it's resale value rise near the heavens. A thousand hours

of work plus engraving time, with skills like Trevor has, results in a treasure for

the ages. It will gain, gain and gain again in value.

--------------------
Cordially,
Jack

NRA Endowment Member
DRSS Member

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* www.ttproctor.com - Rifle Maker - My Visit To England BigFiveJack 07/06/07 01:37 AM
. * * Re: www.ttproctor.com - Rifle Maker - My Visit To England AzGuy   07/06/07 02:58 AM
. * * Re: www.ttproctor.com - Rifle Maker - My Visit To England clark7781   07/06/07 04:13 AM
. * * Re: www.ttproctor.com - Rifle Maker - My Visit To England BigFiveJack   07/06/07 07:30 AM
. * * Re: www.ttproctor.com - Rifle Maker - My Visit To England bonanza   07/06/07 08:33 AM
. * * Re: www.ttproctor.com - Rifle Maker - My Visit To England dnovo   07/06/07 09:00 AM
. * * Re: www.ttproctor.com - Rifle Maker - My Visit To England hoppdoc   07/06/07 08:23 AM
. * * Re: www.ttproctor.com - Rifle Maker - My Visit To England BigFiveJack   07/06/07 12:17 PM
. * * Re: www.ttproctor.com - Rifle Maker - My Visit To England Mike_Bailey   28/06/07 09:38 PM
. * * Re: www.ttproctor.com - Rifle Maker - My Visit To England bonanza   07/06/07 05:18 AM

Extra information
0 registered and 54 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  CptCurl 

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 2934

Rate this thread

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com