Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: CZ-USA safari rifles no longer available(in europe)?

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Shooting & Reloading - Mausers, Big Bores and others >> Big Bore Rifles

Rolf
.333 member

Reged: 26/02/07
Loc: Germany, Bavaria
CZ-USA safari rifles no longer available(in europe)?
      05/09/15 11:13 PM

Gentlemen,

mid of 2013 I ordered a CZ-Magnum rifle in 505 Gibbs at my local gun dealer.
The order was accepted and the delivery of the rifle scheduled for beginning of 2014.
I also paid 1000€ of the rifle price in advance.

In March 2014 I began to ask my dealer about the delivery. My inquiry was forwarded to the importer and then to CZ in Czech and then to CZ USA.
On my five or six inquiries I heard only: "Your request was forwarded, we have to wait for an answer."

On wednesday this week I was informed by my gun dealer that
"CZ and CZ-USA do not produce this rifle/caliber any more"

My first reaction was: OK, not longer available, but they accepted my request and they had two years time for assembling my rifle, so I should get it in the near future!

Then I was told that my rifle is also not available.

Today I tried to check for "CZ-USA" and "CZ Safari Rifles", but the homepage was not found.

Can any body enlighten me whether the company in USA does not exist any longer or whether the Safari rifles from CZ are not longer available?

best regards
Rolf

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* CZ-USA safari rifles no longer available(in europe)? Rolf 05/09/15 11:13 PM
. * * Re: CZ-USA safari rifles no longer available(in europe)? Igorrock   06/09/15 02:54 AM
. * * Re: CZ-USA safari rifles no longer available(in europe)? Rolf   06/09/15 05:30 AM
. * * Re: CZ-USA safari rifles no longer available(in europe)? Igorrock   06/09/15 07:50 AM
. * * Re: CZ-USA safari rifles no longer available(in europe)? Wanabebwana   14/09/15 02:17 PM
. * * Re: CZ-USA safari rifles no longer available(in europe)? spooksar   18/12/15 02:40 AM
. * * Re: CZ-USA safari rifles no longer available(in europe)? Rolf   06/02/16 11:43 PM
. * * Re: CZ-USA safari rifles no longer available(in europe)? chuck375   19/04/16 01:51 PM
. * * Re: CZ-USA safari rifles no longer available(in europe)? Rolf   30/04/16 10:16 PM

Extra information
0 registered and 47 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 4383

Rate this thread

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com