Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: Learn When to Shoot, Sh*t or Go Blind - continues

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Hunting >> Hunting in Africa & hunting dangerous game

93mouse
.375 member

Reged: 17/08/07
Loc: Slovenia
Learn When to Shoot, Sh*t or Go Blind - continues
      01/09/08 07:07 PM

Feeling bored? – Well I hope you won’t after the following.

On Saturday morning I was playing around with fancied bull-fight scenario – proved that some things might go wrong and succeeded in following.

Yes - sticky empty cases do occure, hitting empty chambers with fresh pair of tiny long pencils is just another form of art – ever tried to thread a needle in a hurry? – well see for yourself – have fun – my kids did when they saw it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezUXUk9u-ZI

Still I managed to put those venting holes where they should be (so in fact I am quite happy right now):

I figured it out that many things can go wrong and the point is that they will probably go wrong at most inappropriate time. Yes it can be done faster – installing the ejectors, using better suited calibres for reloading i.e. .500/.416 (one should hit those big .500 holes with .416 points much faster), reloading from the shoulder - assuming Mr. Murphy would take a moment off…still I have made my mind on the above and understood that my double is a lovely 1+1 thing and not a mighty 2+2 and since I can’t afford a second double right now and a trusty gun bearers are hard to find these days, I came out with 2 plans:

1. Tree scenario

If there is an appropriate tree nearby - R1 and L1 in fast succession then up the tree...

2. NO Tree scenario

If there wouldn’t be an appropriate tree nearby - R1 – Hail Mary (short version) and L1 where L2 stands on the pic, hoping Mr. Murphy is still on holiday should let me get away with it.

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Learn When to Shoot, Sh*t or Go Blind - continues 93mouse 01/09/08 07:07 PM
. * * Re: Learn When to Shoot, Sh*t or Go Blind - continues hoppdoc   01/09/08 08:33 PM
. * * Re: Learn When to Shoot, Sh*t or Go Blind - continues 93mouse   01/09/08 08:48 PM
. * * Re: Learn When to Shoot, Sh*t or Go Blind - continues 93mouse   01/09/08 09:14 PM

Extra information
0 registered and 88 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 1942

Rate this thread

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com