Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: South African Airlines Suck!

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Hunting >> Hunting in Africa & hunting dangerous game

450Dakota
.300 member

Reged: 18/03/04
Loc: California, USA
South African Airlines Suck!
      27/07/04 08:16 PM

Third and final trip with SAA.. The new airbus is worse than described! Ricaro seats are very hard, computer box takes up half the leg room of window seats, not to mention the center row seats. Leg room at 6-1 is non existant, when seat in front of you reclines, it jams right into your knee's. The person in front of me and I made an agreement, she would warn me when reclining and I would let her know when I couldn't take it anymore.. Thank God my wife went with me this time as I used up half of her leg room. Also the arm rest between seats does not fold out of the way, so even if there was room next to you, you could not take advantage of it.. But on the other hand, we were able to get very friendly with all the other passengers as they too were suffering just as badly. And we all know how misery loves company.. I think if we really wanted Iraqi prisoners to spill their guts, put em on the AirBus for 20+ hours.. Oh yea! Half of the passengers videos/movies/music did not work on return trip, most likely from desperate passengers kicking the shit out of the box blocking their already limited leg room...

450Dakota

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* South African Airlines Suck! 450Dakota 27/07/04 08:16 PM
. * * Re: South African Airlines Suck! Robie   30/07/04 11:00 PM
. * * Re: South African Airlines Suck! NitroXAdministrator   27/07/04 10:36 PM
. * * Re: South African Airlines Suck! NitroXAdministrator   27/07/04 10:45 PM

Extra information
0 registered and 35 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 1378

Rate this thread

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com