Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: For igbal

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Hunting >> Hunting in Asia

Pages: 1
mickey
.416 member

Reged: 05/01/03
Loc: Pend Oreille Valley, Idaho
For igbal
      #125146 - 26/01/09 06:40 AM

Quote:

Mickey, you are most welcome to come to Pakistan and hunt.You would then realise that things are not as bad here as portrayed by the western media which ofcourse is highly biased..........

igbal

I apologize for not replying to your post on the Opinion Forum but I didn't revisit that thread after I posted until today.

I have friends who have hunted in Pakistan, Markor and Red Sheep? Not sure. That was 10 or so years ago and they had a wonderful time. I believe the hunts were through the World Wildlife Fund and the money, supposedly, went to the area to encourage the protection of these animals.

All we read about Pakistan is negative in regards to Civil disruptions, Al Qaeda controlled areas and Muslim extremists. I know there is more to the Country than that but I didn't think an American would be particularly welcomed at this time.

Glad to hear I am wrong. What is available for Tourist Hunters? I put tourist first by the way as there is always much more to a Country than the hunting.

--------------------
Lovu Zdar
Mick

A Man of Pleasure, Enterprise, Wit and Spirit Rare Books, Big Game Hunting, English Rifles, Fishing, Explosives, Chauvinism, Insensitivity, Public Drunkenness and Sloth, Champion of Lost and Unpopular Causes.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 12 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 1608

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com